I went to work with Grandma this morning and we talked on the radio about Halloween and Halloween safety.Then we went to breakfast.
There was a book sale at the library and I got a Starward book and three mystery books with Nate the Great.
I
made cupcakes (decorated them) at Fred Meyers while G-ma was shopping. Then I had to stand on a number in the store while Grandma shopped because there was a cake walk. The number picked was 4, I was on 75 (he was on 15 - Burp needs a new lucky number.)
made cupcakes (decorated them) at Fred Meyers while G-ma was shopping. Then I had to stand on a number in the store while Grandma shopped because there was a cake walk. The number picked was 4, I was on 75 (he was on 15 - Burp needs a new lucky number.)
Go Ducks! G-ma got me this T-Shirt at Bi-Mart because the Ducks are playing USC, and it was Fright Night at Autzen Stadium. Mom went to the game, I got the T-Shirt. The Ducks Creamed USC.
Finally it was time to go Trick or Treating. It was fun, I got a lot of candy, and it was the best day in my life (well until the next best day in his short life.)
I loved my costume. I was Duke from G.I. Joes - Rise of the Cobra.
Happy Halloween, Burp.
(type and editorial by G-ma.)
No comments:
Post a Comment